A holistic retreat to inspire a life of alignment, connection, energy, and purpose
The Zen Calm Promise:
- Experience -and sustain- profound connection and deep tranquillity. We call it Zen Calm
- Align to your inner purpose to inspire living with passion, clarity and aliveness
- Experience profound states of relaxation and insight
- Nurture your body through gentle yoga and movement to access extraordinary mental states
- Learn the nutritional secrets to support a healthy balance on your path
- Unwrap traditional and modern scientific ways to focus your mind to achieve insight and purpose
The Zen Calm Experience
- Daily yoga or movement practices to create connection and self-awareness
- Cutting-edge nutrition support to achieve health and balance
- Stress-management and evidence-based techniques to integrate mind and body
- Feed your mind to understand how these techniques work
- Nourishing, nutritious meals and time to journal, reflect and unwind
- Opportunity for personalised practice to support you after the retreat
- 4 nights, 5 days escape to the beauty of the Whitsundays or Daintree Forest in luxurious seclusion
- An international panel of guides and leaders in their fields to support and inspire you.
pristine stillness opens the gateway to clarity of purpose
Respected leaders in their fields will come together, guide and lead you on your Zen Calm journey. Learn more about our guides.
Lead facilitator and yoga guide
Mindfulness, meditation and dharma guide
Nutrition and immunity guide
5 day Zen Calm Experience
Dates and locations for 2022 to be released soon
Foundations: Finding your roots
Time to breathe, arrive and relax ready to experience new insights
Opening to Wonder
Simple steps towards connection and inner awareness plus a focus on nutrition to inspire health and vitality
A framework to understand a dynamic outer harmony to launch you into the magical inner realms of the mind. Inner and outer harmony.
The Journey Within
Rest into your inner resources and unearth your purpose, clarity and direction
Pathways to Freedom
Integration of the retreat, the joys of embodied experience and how to sustain this after your retreat.
What’s included in a 5 day program
- 4 night’s accommodation at a luxurious resort
- practice yoga with refined alignment
- learn relaxation techniques to enhance personal happiness
- spend time to cultivate life goals setting you on your future
- learn more about nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle
- wellness consult and assessment, including a personalised nutrition session
- learn to live a pleasurable life with a sense of harmony
- nutritional and delicious meals
- experienced wellness guides
Price: $5950.00 (inc GST)
Program inclusive of Assessments, Program, Accommodation & Nutrition.
My purpose is to support integrated behavioural change where we can experience the difference and then become the change. This comprises of both the inner journey to a deeper authentic self, and the outer journey of consciously embracing our worlds of people and nature. To help achieve this, I bring in different ways of knowing that we can experience from the West, East, and Indigenous ways of being. I am a Coach, Mentor and Guide who will support you on your journey. To help this I am a qualified psychotherapist, meditator, academic, and adventurer who loves nature. I have spent time at Oxford, Teng Boche (Mount Everest), Pune (India) and Kilimanjaro (Tanzania) experiencing diverse forms of wisdom.
Mark O’Brien founded Qi Health & Yoga in Sydney in 2001 and has practiced Yoga for 28 years with well over 12,000 teaching hours under his belt. He holds Senior/Level 3 membership of YogaAustralia and has led international retreats and workshops since 2008 and has trained many of Sydney’s leading yoga teachers over the past 15 years.
You'll find his teaching lively and refreshingly free of dogma whilst respecting the ancient traditions of Yoga. With a gentle but intense Vinyasa style he pays great attention to sequencing and breath in order to prepare the body & mind to receive the profound benefits of yoga. He is renowned for inventive, deceptively simple but inspiring classes that offer hidden depths to students of all levels.
Mark uses self-inquiry (swadhyaya) to inspire your curiosity to explore how to be truly happy through an organic, grounded and mindful approach using all the tools of yoga, not just postures.
He focuses on developing practical skills that will transform the quality of your daily life. (There's no point in learning the perfect head-stand if it doesn't make your life happier in some way!)
He has trained in depth with Donna Farhi for over 20 years, and many other legendary teachers and inspirations including TKV Desikachar, Mark Whitwell, Mark Breadner, Shiva Rea, Annie Carpenter, Karen Schaeffer and J.Brown.
I practice as a clinical nutritionist with my focus being on integrated wellness. Modern medicine is more advanced than ever, it has graced us with a longer lifespan. My goal is to match this lifespan with an equally long health span so we can reduce this process called inflammaging that is robbing us of leading a qualitative life.My practise is based on optimising the essential functions of the body to create balance and wellbeing involving every system in the body – the immune system, our gut microbiome, our hormones, our energy system, our detoxification system, our neurological system, our skeletal system and muscles and most importantly, our nutritional status. My mantra is to treat the whole system not just the symptoms of disease, by investigating the drivers of ill health. My passion is in utilising the knowledge provided by science and epigenetics to reveal our healthy self. Our genes are not our destiny….our environment and lifestyle is.